Friday 29 August 2008

Review: Starship Troopers 3- Marauder

What can I say? I've just finished watching ST3, and am now getting through the DVD extras. I'll start with the DVD itself, for $32.00 AUS, I was able to get the DVD, with a signed box, which was pretty impressive. Onto the Film, now I wasn't expecting that much; a somewhat cheap, cheesy and amusing film... And that's what I got, with a bit of gore and nudity thrown in.

The use of the vid-news service worked well throughout the film. The 'It's a good day to die' song is brilliant, as is Stephan Hogan 's portrayal of Sky Marshall Anoke. The previous ST films have made use of satire, and ST3 is no exception, this time making use of religion and events such as the Vietnam and Iraq wars. This film is well worth watching, that's all for now, catch you on the bounce!

No comments: